Canva.com is quickly becoming a readily available, and easily accessible templated design program for small business, students, and creators alike. Canva's mission is to make design available to everyone, no matter economic status, region, technological availability, or skill level. Canva is mobile friendly, tablet friendly, and desktop friendly so you can sit down and create at your desk or while you are on the go.
Should I use Canva Free or Canva Pro?
That depends. If you are ready to hit the ground running, are committed to consistent content creation, or taking your marketing into your own hands is on your agenda it's definitely something you should look into! If you are just looking to learn the system and get your feet wet, maybe the basic is the right choice for you at the moment.
Canva Free Features
- Access to over 250,000 free design templates
- 100+ different types of designs (Social Posts, Presentations, Flyers & More!)
- Hundreds of free Stock images, videos, & elements
- Collaboration with Team members
- Comment & Communicate within designs in real time
- 5GB of Cloud Storage
Canva Pro Features
- Everything in Canva Free plus...
- 100+ Million stock Photos, Video, Elements, Audio & More
- 610,000+ Templates with new additions daily
- Use of Brand Kits, Up to 100!
- Background Remover Tool
- Easy Resize for m